Square Enix announced that it’s first free DLC pack for Final Fantasy XV will be made available on the 22nd of December.
- Ring of Resistance: A protective piece of jewelry that renders the entire party to be resistant to magical friendly fire.
- Tech Turbocharger [used by Noctis]: A device that accelerates the tech bar replenishment rate but freezes the Armiger Bar.
- Armiger Accelerator [used by Noctis ]: A device which accelerates the Armiger bar replenishment rate but freezes the Tech Bar.
- Blitzer’s Fanfare: A scroll of sheet of music which contains a song of jubilation that provides additional AP for learning an A+ in Time outside of training.
- Tactician’s Fanfare: This is a scroll of sheet music containing a song of Jubilation that provides additional AP for earning an A+ in Finesse outside of training.
- Key of prosperity: This is a lucky charm that increases the rate at which fallen foes leave behind valuable items.
- Stamina badge: This is a device which enables Noctis to sprint and hang without giving out much stamina.
- Carnival passport: This is an adorably adorned ticket that takes the bearer to a fun filled carnival for a limited time.
- Festive Ensemble [available in January]: This is a fancy fun outfit used to enjoy the festivities.
- Photo frame [ available in January]
For those getting just the Holiday DLC pack, it is going to include:
- Warrior’s Fanfare
- Nixperience Band
- Carnival Passport
- Choco-Mog Tee [available in January]
The Carnival passport for the Moogle Chocob Carnival which will be available in late January 2017, will be included in both Holiday packs.